Sunday, May 11, 2008

This is kind of personal, but its the only actual poem-ish thing i have... i left the last line away because it doesnt belong here....





And if i'd have to wait for 41 years...


Drowning in my dreams when i was small
Dark depths nobody heard my desperate call
Being alone without someone to hold now i am dreading most of all

Dark, cold, empty, then i didn't really care
It only was a dream, nothing real i would have had to share
Now i know how it's always been but saying it i still not dare

Lost, alone, they didn't help, left me behind
I've gotten used to her cause lonelyness was always very kind
But nevertheless i would be lying if i said that i don' mind

The darkness ever tries to swallow me and pulls me down away from life
But now i see a hand that's reaching down to help in my eternal strife

No comments: